Always Fresh® means catalogs are updated every night
Create a link to your site one time — the link remains the same
Post an Always Fresh catalog or brochure for every category
Yes, you can do this and more with the "Override and Supplementary Data" capability, documented here. Here are the available features:
- Price overrides — Publish a price that is different than the price contained in your database
- SKU number override — Publish with a SKU number that is different than the SKU numbers in your database
- Attribute value override — Publish attribute values that are different than the attribute values in your database
- Attribute supplements — Publish attribute labels and values that are in addition to what you have in your database
Catalog-on-Demand supports simple HTML for print publications, such as bullets and some styling. Other HTML, such as complicated embedded tables or extensive styling, does not transfer well from web to print. Such HTML may be easily stripped out with simple checkboxes.
In addition, Plug-Ins can be created to handle just about any other clean up or formatting replacement that you can imagine.
You can use Private Data Editor to recategorize your products. There is a Catalog-on-Demand setting that prevents the SingleFeed data feed import from overwriting your categories.
Yes. Catalog-on-Demand automatically handles all the sizing, positioning, and text wrap issues associated with having different shape images for different products.
SingleFeed provides a feed that is compatible with Catalog-on-Demand. You must be a subscriber to their Gold or Premium plans.
For more information on the data feed and offer, please click here.
Once you have the data feed URL, please proceed as follows:
- Go to your Catalog-on-Demand Account page > Automated Data Import Setup.
- Choose "Catalog-on-Demand data file".
- Paste the URL provided by SingleFeed.
- Check at least one of the "Auto Start Days of Week" (most users set it to run every night).
- Click Save Changes.
- Test the import.
- Click on Import Now.
- After a couple minutes, click on History. Your new import job should appear in the history table.
(Note: This refers to the History button found in Data Import Setup.)
- When the import is finished, click on Download Report. You should see a value for "Items created" that is the number of SKUs in your database.
You're ready to start publishing! If you have any question or problems, please contact support.
Catalog-on-Demand offers several options for importing data from your SingleFeed Data Feed.
- Ignore HTML tables — If checked, then any HTML tables in your product descriptions will not be imported. Sometimes this is necessary if you have complex HTML tables that do not appear correctly in your print catalog.
- Remove color tags — This is useful if you have color formatting in your HTML that you do not want to appear in your print catalog.
- Remove all styles — This is useful if you have font formatting in your HTML that you do not want to appear in your print catalog.