Creates a PDF for every product on your WooCommerce site — updated nightly
Uses your artwork & colors
Free up to 1000 product families
Yes, you can do this and more with the "Override and Supplementary Data" capability, documented here. Here are the available features:
- Price overrides — Publish a price that is different than the price contained in your database
- SKU number override — Publish with a SKU number that is different than the SKU numbers in your database
- Attribute value override — Publish attribute values that are different than the attribute values in your database
- Attribute supplements — Publish attribute labels and values that are in addition to what you have in your database
Catalog-on-Demand supports simple HTML for print publications, such as bullets and some styling. Other HTML, such as complicated embedded tables or extensive styling, does not transfer well from web to print. Such HTML may be easily stripped out with simple checkboxes.
In addition, Plug-Ins can be created to handle just about any other clean up or formatting replacement that you can imagine.
You can use Private Data Editor to recategorize your products. There is a Catalog-on-Demand setting that prevents the WooCommerce import from overwriting your categories.
Yes. Catalog-on-Demand automatically handles all the sizing, positioning, and text wrap issues associated with having different shape images for different products.
- Install the Catalog-on-Demand for WooCommerce plug-in from here.
- Click on Activate.
- Click on Settings. Enter an Access key of your choosing. You will use this in Part II.
- Click Save Changes
Sign in to Catalog-on-Demand (registration is free).
Go to Account > Data Import Setup.
- For Import type, choose WooCommerce import
- Enter the URL for your WooCommerce site
- Enter the Access Key from Part I into "Password"
- Check at least one day of the week.
- Click Create Data Import Setup
- Click the Test button
- If you have error messages and cannot troubleshoot the problem, please contact us
- If the test is successful, click Import Now
- Wait for a couple minutes.
- Click Import Now, wait for a couple minutes.
- Click History
- If the import is successful, a button labeled "Download report" will appear.
You are now ready to start publishing. Please contact us if you have any questions or problems.
Catalog-on-Demand offers several options for importing data from your WooCommerce database.
- Get actual price — If this box is checked, the price takes into account sales and discounts.
- Include tax in prices — This is important only if you want the price in your print catalog to include taxes. If this box is checked, the price (with taxes) that is displayed on your site will appear in your print catalog.
- Include short description — Check this box to include the short description.
- Include long description — Check this box to include the long description.
- Include custom fields — List all custom fields that you wish to include in your publications. Each field should be separated by a comma.
- Ignore HTML tables — If checked, then any HTML tables in your product descriptions will not be imported. Sometimes this is necessary if you have complex HTML tables that do not appear correctly in your print catalog.
- Remove color tags — This is useful if you have color formatting in your HTML that you do not want to appear in your print catalog.
- Remove all styles — This is useful if you have font formatting in your HTML that you do not want to appear in your print catalog.