This post is for developers of Magento themes. If you are a Magento store owner, please forward this post to your theme developer. Thanks!
Catalog-on-Demand is a popular service for making print catalogs from Magento and other e-commerce systems. We have been in the business of automated publishing for almost 20 years.
In addition to making catalogs, we offer a service that makes a high-quality PDF for every product page. This service is free for up to 1,000 products. We call it Flyer Edition.
The service is perfect for every Magento store. PDF’s are auto-updated every 24 hours. PDFs are branded and colored to match the business. Users can upload their own ads to fill white space. Here are some examples of a PDF for every product page.
The opportunity is for you to put a similar PDF link on your themes. This will let your customers take advantage of the free service. Without the PDF link, they will not be able to use the service. It is a simple way for you to add a very useful feature to your templates. If you want, you can use the feature as a way to encourage your customers to upgrade. The message is simple: “Upgrade your theme today and get a free PDF for every product page, auto-updated every 24 hours“.
We will pay you a commission every time a store owner upgrades from the free service to a paid plan. We will also blog about your support, post links to your site, give as much assistance as you need, and provide a free account for each one of your demo sites.
We track which theme is used by every free and paid subscriber to Catalog-on-Demand. You will receive a report from us each month. It will list every store using one of your themes. It will show whether they are a free or paid subscriber.
In summary, we are proposing a way that: (1) helps your customers; (2) gives you a simple way to encourage theme upgrades; and (3) offers a new source of revenue. We hope you will give this your consideration. Thank you!
Please contact us to learn more.
- Analytics (3)
- Auto Update — Always Fresh™ (8)
- Concepts (1)
- Google Products Feed (3)
- Images (2)
- Import / Export Data (6)
- Layout (4)
- Magento (4)
- Marketing Automation (3)
- Mobile commerce (6)
- News (2)
- PDF for Every Product (6)
- Print Service Providers (2)
- Product Data (12)
- QR Codes (16)
- Support (1)
- Trends (22)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Multi-channel Marketing — Including Print Catalogs — Is Essential for Enterprises
- Common Sense and QR Codes
- Multichannel Customers Are More Profitable Than Single-Channel Customers
- Print Catalogs Work Better Than Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter
- QR Codes at the Tipping Point: Huge Implications for Custom Print Catalogs
- Use Custom Print Catalogs for Better Proactive Selling
- Pull The SMB Marketing Automation Trigger on Custom Print Catalogs
- Custom Print Catalogs and the Sales Funnel
- Version 2 Brings More Flexibility to Your Custom Print Catalogs
- Explosive Adoption of QR Codes Bodes Well for the Future of Custom Print Catalogs
- Knowledge Books About Catalog-on-Demand Help You Make Better Print Catalogs
- 19 Reasons Why You Should Offer Print Catalogs for Your e-Business
- How Custom Print Brochures Can Drive “No Boundaries” Sales for Retail Stores
- Accelerate Cross-Media Marketing with Custom Print Catalogs
- How To Quickly Make A Print Catalog From A Simple Data File
- Print Catalogs Become a Powerful Research Tool with Real-Time Reports
- Touchcode Will Help Make Print Catalogs More Interactive
- QR Codes are Second Highest in Mobile Market Budgeting
- How To Create a Parts Catalog — And Keep It Up-To-Date
- Print Catalogs With QR Codes Give Measurable Results